BMTC-131 E, block 1 page 112 Remark 1

NeetuMath

May 9, 2020, 7:35:39 AM5/9/20
to BSCG-Maths
How to understand below statement at the end of the remark 1-

(x-alpha)I(ax2+bx+c)

BSCG programme Mathematics

May 9, 2020, 9:32:22 AM5/9/20
to BSCG-Maths
This means (x-\alpha) divides ax^2=bx+c.  For example, we write 2| 10 to mean that 2 divides 10.
In the case of polynomials, we  write  (x-1)|(x^2-1) to mean that (x-1) divides x^2-1.

Rahul Sinha

May 15, 2020, 10:48:06 PM5/15/20
to BSCG-Maths
Hi
Did you complete chapter 4 complex number? If yes then can you plz share your notes

BSCG programme Mathematics

May 15, 2020, 10:56:22 PM5/15/20
to BSCG-Maths
While we encourage interaction between students, a word of caution here. The individual
notes are not the same as the notes that a teacher gives in the class. If you miss a class you can
borrow the notes of a friend.
 The notes by an individual are based on the understanding of that individual.  There could be mistakes also.
The best practice is not to depend on the notes of others, but  read, digest and make your
own notes.