Assignments

himanshu Aggarwal

Jul 28, 2020, 1:21:45 AM7/28/20
to BSCG-Maths
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have submitted my Maths BMTC131 assignments at regional center's mail I'd last month, yesterday I got call from regional center you need to submit same in September again I took admission in Jan'20 session my regional center ID is 38045

Please clarify,

Thanks and Regards
Himanshu Aggarwal

S. venkataraman

Jul 29, 2020, 1:35:05 AM7/29/20
to himanshu Aggarwal, BSCG-Maths
Please ask the regional centre to clarify. We just prepare the assignment and upload. We are nowhere involved in the process of evaluation. Each regional centre is using different means. So, only the regional centres can clarify things.
Best,