Re: review of maths book

BSCG programme Mathematics

May 29, 2020, 11:36:56 PM5/29/20
to Devesh Rana, BSCG-Maths
Tell us the specific topics in which you have problems. We may be able to help then.
Best,

On Sat, May 30, 2020, 8:22 AM Devesh Rana <devesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
I love the way of representation of IGNOU books specially maths book, for these study material, I leave my degree college and join IGNOU for these, in HPU (Hachal.P university) there is only craming of facts. And at that time IGNOU books are just like , a thirsty man in desert, accidentally found Oasis. For me, I love the way of representation of concept, I read all blocks 1-5 BMTC 131. But I don't found any confusion while reading these books, these books are designed in such a way , that the IGNOU provide the key to me and I have to opened the door of knowledge. In first book I found some problems, if possible is there any video lectures. If yes then plz send the link.... And all over , I love the books.

May 30, 2020, 1:10:46 AM5/30/20
to Devesh Rana, BSCG-Maths
The answers are not different. All the powers of cos x are even in the answer for E5) in 105. Eliminate cos x using cos^2 x = 1-sin^2x. You will get the same answer.
Best,

On Sat, May 30, 2020, 9:36 AM Devesh Rana <devesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
In function chapter topic 2.4 composition of function, ( I know the main idea what is FoG and Gof)remark 7 and questions E15 and E16, and to end of this topic before binary operations. .......And  2D coordinate geometry example 10. How they draw the graph... .......And polynomial equations topic 5.3 and in that theoram 3,5,6 and remark..... And in last block 5. Application of integration. Way of taking f1(x) and f2(x). Is heavily confusing specially in example 4....... And my one equation is that in integration is there is possibility if we try 2 different methods to solve particular question the face of answer is something different Are there any probability that the both answers are correct ....... And my final question is that please please please please please please please please please please see block 5 (page 47 example 8 and its second part ) and ( page 105 E5 first part )both question are same and apply integration in both questions. But your answers are different plz guide me about this question.

BSCG programme Mathematics

May 30, 2020, 1:12:01 AM5/30/20
to Devesh Rana, BSCG-Maths
I have replied already.
Best,

On Sat, May 30, 2020, 10:27 AM Devesh Rana <devesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please focus on my last question

Devesh Rana

May 30, 2020, 3:57:27 AM5/30/20
to BSCG programme Mathematics, BSCG-Maths
Thanks a lot. .... respectfully What about my other questions. Menans facing difficulty in some chapter as I asked in previous mail. In chapter 2d geometry, relations, and polynomial. As I asked some questions. ... And also in application of integration the way of finding f1(x) and f2(x) is something different as we studied in 12 NCERT ... So I face problem in question page 133 area of straphoid.

BSCG programme Mathematics

May 30, 2020, 5:06:44 AM5/30/20
to Devesh Rana, BSCG-Maths
Please see the enclosed PDF. What you studied in 12th NCERT may be
enough of solving
problems in 12th NCERT, but they may be difficult to use here. So,
you need to learn new methods.
Once you draw the figure for which you want to find the area, the part
at the `Top' is taken as f1(x)
and the part at the `bottom' is taken as f2(x).
If you find this difficult to understand, go to the web resources
section in BSC-MATHS and refer to
any of the books and see if you can find a method that you find easier
to understand.
https://sites.google.com/ignou.ac.in/bscgmath/first-semester/bmtc-131/web-resources-bmtc-131
As long as the method is correct and you have used it correctly, the
answer will be the same.
(Did you see E5) in page 51 of Block 5 and its solution?)
devesh-rana.pdf