Re: Need information about 1st year exams

Abhishek Raj

Jan 27, 2021, 1:02:05 AM1/27/21
to nitis...@gmail.com, vika...@gmail.com, sindhu sureka, BSCG programme Mathematics, BSCG-Maths, bscmat...@ignou.ac.in
Yes, I also took the admission in 2019 , July . and want to know about the exam

Abhishek Raj
araj89537@gmail.com
6201074611
Abhishek Raj
On Nitish kumar <nitis...@gmail.com>, 25 Jan 2021 11:32 am wrote:

Sorry I did not give exam...I took the admission but now I am pursuing another course in regular..

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021, 11:15 AM Viikkass <vika...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes i also want to know this.

On Sun, 24 Jan, 2021, 9:44 PM sindhu sureka, <sindhus...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear sir
Good day to you

Hope you are doing well

I registered to ignou on 2019 july. Can you please let me know when will be the 1st year exams??

Regards and thanks
Sindhu

On Mon, 26 Oct, 2020, 9:22 am BSCG programme Mathematics, <bscm...@ignou.ac.in> wrote:
I suggest that you start such a group and add members. Use telegram. It allows 2 lakhs members. I will post a message in the group and ask interested people to join.
You can add me and other faculty members who are interested to join.
Let me know when you start the group.
Best,

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020, 9:59 PM Anup Kumar Dubey <anupdu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Respected sir/madam,
I would like to suggest an alternative for the google group thing, please make whatsapp or telegram group, which can provide easy help, and resolving process can be improved, a lot of burden would lessen. And a lot more benefit would occur being a student i can assure you this. Please make a speedy decision. The difficulties for the present format is that it is less user friendly, where in former format (whatsapp/telegram), the doubts and sums or be it anything topic which are common will help greatly to students. Please look into this matter.

S. venkataraman

Jan 27, 2021, 1:02:25 AM1/27/21
to VIVEK KUMAR, Abhishek Raj, nitis...@gmail.com, Viikkass, sindhu sureka, BSCG programme Mathematics, BSCG-Maths, bscmathgroup
Dear Students,
Please understand the IGNOU system.
  1. There is no such thing as promoting to first year, second year, third year etc.  Whether you clear all the courses for the first year or not, you will have to register for the
    second year.  Similarly for the second and third years.
  2. You have not been promoted to second year.  You still have to pass the first year courses.  You have only been exempted from appearing in
    the examinations for the first year.
  3. The exemption is automatic.  The exemption works this way.  Your assignment mark for the first semester will on the be basis of the assignment
    you have submitted in the first semester.  However, the Term End Marks for the first semester will be based on the Term End marks in the third semester.
    Similarly, for the second semester, your Term End marks will be based on the marks you get in the fourth semester and the assignment marks will
     be based on the assignment you submit in the second semester.    The enclosed FAQ gives the details.
  4.  However, if you want to appear for the examination and don't want to avail this
    exemption, you can still do so by filling the online examination form.  The last date is 31-1-2021. In fact I strongly advise you to appear for
    the examination because the Mathematics courses in the third and fourth semesters are more difficult than the first and second semester courses
    and by appearing for the examinations for the first year courses you will get better marks.
Hope this clarifies things.
Best,

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 at 09:20, VIVEK KUMAR <vivek....@gmail.com> wrote:
But sir .
Ignou promote kar diya hai.

To exam kaise hogi

On Monday, January 25, 2021, S. venkataraman <sve...@ignou.ac.in> wrote:
You are exempt from appearing in the exam for the first year.  If you want to appear in the examination
you can fill the examination form online. The examination starts in February.
Best,
--
Dr. S. Venkataraman
Associate Professor in Mathematics

Dr. S. Venkataraman
Associate Professor in Mathematics
School of Sciences
IGNOU
Tel. :29572860(o)
FAQs (1).pdf

S. venkataraman

Jan 27, 2021, 1:02:30 AM1/27/21
to Abhishek Raj, nitis...@gmail.com, Viikkass, sindhu sureka, BSCG programme Mathematics, BSCG-Maths, bscmathgroup
You are exempt from appearing in the exam for the first year.  If you want to appear in the examination
you can fill the examination form online. The examination starts in February.
Best,

Abhi singh Ghadoli

Jan 30, 2021, 2:35:51 AM1/30/21
to BSCG-Maths, sve...@ignou.ac.in, nitis...@gmail.com, Viikkass, sindhu sureka, bscm...@ignou.ac.in, BSCG-Maths, bscmathgroup, araj...@gmail.com
Hlo guys I'm bscg math student . My addmission 2019 july . And my study centre : 07107
Maharaja Agrasen Vasundhara enclave . And rc 39 noida ka koyi bhi student ho .so please ans me
And reply