Query related to block 1

himanshu Aggarwal

May 15, 2020, 4:34:18 AM5/15/20
to BSCG-Maths
Please let me know if the fig 17 is corresponding to question 17 if yes please explain

BSCG programme Mathematics

May 15, 2020, 4:56:04 AM5/15/20
to himanshu Aggarwal, BSCG-Maths
I am assuming that you mean pages 67 and 68 of block 1 of BMTC-131. The domain of the
function is discrete.  So, the graph is not a continuous line. The points in the
graph are the pairs (n,n/(n+1)), like (1,1/2), (2,2/3), (3,3/4) etc. The function doesn't take any values
strictly between 1/2 and 2/3, 2/3 and 3/4, etc.Hope that helps.
If my guess is wrong, please mention the course, block number and unit number.
Best,