Fwd: Study materials for 2020-21

BSCG programme Mathematics

Oct 25, 2020, 1:22:49 AM10/25/20
to BSCG-Maths, Director SOS

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Anup Kumar Dubey <anupdu...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 23, 2020, 12:06 AM
Subject: Study materials for 2020-21
To: BSCG programme Mathematics <bscm...@ignou.ac.in>

Respected sir/ma'am,
I took admission in july 2019, and is going to sit for first and second semester exams(TEE) this december, I would like to know that how do i prepare for the new session's i.e, 2020-21 maths syllabus, where do we find our study materials for BSCG MATHS, which is real analysis and one more i am forgetting to mention now, please find me the e-study materials, and share the link, because i know i am not going to get the study materials completely before march 2021, i m making this statement after having a cruel experience. So now you know the status of you student. Please inform me.

BSCG programme Mathematics

Oct 27, 2020, 9:49:36 PM10/27/20
to BSCG-Maths, bscmat...@ignou.ac.in
Oct 29, 2020, 7:10:58 AM10/29/20
to bscg-...@ignou.ac.in
Respected sir/ma'am,
I am sorry that i forgot to mention my enrollment number which is 197091456,
I took admission in july 2019 session, and I couldn't find the real analysis course on e-gyankosh website, could you please provide me the link to the same, i have re registered myself for new session i.e., 2020-21, till when are we likely to receive the study materials, what is the purpose of paying for printed studying materials, i hope you understand.

I took admission in july 2019, and is going to sit for first and second semester exams(TEE) this december, I would like to know that how do i prepare for the new session's i.e, 2020-21 maths syllabus, where do we find our study materials for BSCG MATHS, which is real analysis and one more i am forgetting to mention now, please find me the e-study materials, and share the link, because i know i am not going to get the study materials completely before march 2021, i m making this statement after having a cruel experience. So now you know the status of you student. Please inform me.

S. venkataraman

Oct 29, 2020, 7:11:14 AM10/29/20
to rakesh raikwar
See the FAQs in the BSCG WEAS page.
Best,

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020, 9:58 AM rakesh raikwar <rakesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
How will be the Exam pattern for BMTC-131&132?

Please see the material of the 3rd semester course Real Analysis uploaded on  e gyankosh.
Director SOS

I took admission in july 2019, and is going to sit for first and second semester exams(TEE) this december, I would like to know that how do i prepare for the new session's i.e, 2020-21 maths syllabus, where do we find our study materials for BSCG MATHS, which is real analysis and one more i am forgetting to mention now, please find me the e-study materials, and share the link, because i know i am not going to get the study materials completely before march 2021, i m making this statement after having a cruel experience. So now you know the status of you student. Please inform me.

BSCG programme Mathematics

Oct 29, 2020, 7:15:50 AM10/29/20
to Anup Kumar Dubey, BSCG-Maths, bscmat...@ignou.ac.in