Fwd: Life is in doubt.

BSCG programme Mathematics

Oct 25, 2020, 1:21:29 AM10/25/20
to bscmat...@ignou.ac.in, BSCG-Maths

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Anup Kumar Dubey <anupdu...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 23, 2020, 9:02 PM
Subject: Life is in doubt.
To: <bscm...@ignou.ac.in>

Hello there,
Please respond, i am highly frustrated right now, i wanna have a conversation in person, i thought that i would be able to complete the maths books just by reading but i failed, only a month is left for TEE, i searched all around to get my concepts cleared, i failed everytime, seems like the IGNOU book didn't help me much, i ended up wasting my time, instead i should have gone for coaching, i need quick assistance, please revert back. Look I don't wanna sound that i am blaming anyone, i am just putting myself straight front. Look everytime i sat to study the books, some or the other way i got stuck maybe due to concept lag, or maybe the course book didn't informed me about the prerequisites i must have possesed during that time, i love to know about maths, i am having problems basically in multivariable calculus. Please....i hope you understand, 7004452756, this is my number, could you please call me, a few minutes of talk would do the purpose i guess.
Please help.
I took admission in july 2019, maybe this new, so called hollistic CBCS syllabus is troubling me.