Re:

BSCG programme Mathematics

May 17, 2020, 12:42:30 PM5/17/20
to Navaneet Singh, BSCG-Maths
Limita and Continuity are not easy concepts to understand. Just now
focus on solving
problems. Try to solve as many examples as possible. This will help you
when you study limits and continuity in Real Analysis. See the open
access material here:
https://sites.google.com/ignou.ac.in/bscgmath/first-semester/bmtc-131/web-resources-bmtc-131
You can find more reference material here.
Did you find the following videos in the WEAS website useful?
https://sites.google.com/ignou.ac.in/bscgmath/first-semester/bmtc-131/video-resources
There are two videos on history of limits.
Best,

--
Important links:
FAQs related to assignments.