Study centre issue

Shobha Sharma

Apr 5, 2022, 11:22:44 AM4/5/22
to rcde...@ignou.ac.in, BSCG-Chem...@ignou.ac.in, ignou...@gmail.com
Respected sir/Ma'am
I am Shobha student of BSC(GENERAL) of IGNOU with study centre Jamia Millia Islamia University cenre code(0765) having Enrollment no. 194430137.
I have taken the admission in 2019 june session.
There is a very big issue with us that our study centre does not conduct the practical & even does not accept the assignment even the last date of submitting the assignment is 15th April, 2022. So mam/sir please resolve this problem as soon as possible.

Regards
Shobha
194430137

lalita

Apr 5, 2022, 11:44:49 AM4/5/22
to Shobha Sharma, rc delhi1, BSCG-Chemistry-2020, ignou...@gmail.com
All of you should have written one mail signed by you all. We would see what can be done in this regard. Till then keep studying and finishing your assignments.

All the Best

Prof. Lalita S. Kumar
School of Sciences, IGNOU
Ph. 011-29572808 (o)