Practical Exam related quarry

Tuhin Subhra Dash

Apr 14, 2022, 8:17:54 AM4/14/22
to bscg-chem...@ignou.ac.in
Ma’am I was admitted to BSC General in IGNOU in July 2019, we got first year promotion in July 2020, ma’am do I have to give first year practical exams Now?
Please 🙏 help ma'am

BASANT PRASAD VERMA

Apr 14, 2022, 11:54:21 PM4/14/22
to Tuhin Subhra Dash, BSCG Chemistry-2020
yes,,,,it will take 2 week/subject  to complete 1st year practical.

With Regards
Basant Pd. Verma