Promotion First year student

sumishtha gulati

Jan 13, 2021, 8:44:31 AM1/13/21
to bscg-chem...@ignou.ac.in
Respected sir/ma'am,
I took admission in july 2019 in BSCG Programme.
So I wanted to know that 1st year students get promoted to 2nd year or not?
And if yes then what is the process of choosing the option between getting promoted or to give exam because the datesheet has come to the official site.

Regards
Sumishtha Gulati

lalita

Jan 13, 2021, 9:29:03 AM1/13/21
to sumishtha gulati, BSCG-Chemistry-2020
You are already in Sem II now. If you wanted to take the exams you should have filled the exam form for the tee scheduled to be held in Feb 2021.

Prof. Lalita S. Kumar
School of Sciences, IGNOU
Ph. 011-29572808 (o)

lalita

Jan 13, 2021, 10:21:03 AM1/13/21
to sumishtha gulati, BSCG-Chemistry-2020
Just read the details available at http://ignou.ac.in//userfiles/FAQs(1).pdf to learn better.

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 at 20:36, lalita <lalita...@ignou.ac.in> wrote:
You have to take the exams which were due in June 2020 but due to the present situation, are postponed to Feb 2021. Read the instructions again available on the website. Call up at 011-29572824 tomorrow around 10.30 a.m.

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 at 20:03, sumishtha gulati <sumishth...@gmail.com> wrote:
But ma'am I never gave any exam till yet and according to my knowledge the 2nd year exams will be held in june or July of 2021
And I have filled my examination form in may 2020 for exams of July tee 2020 of session July 2019
So I have to give exams or not?

Sumishtha Gulati

sumishtha gulati

Jan 13, 2021, 10:47:37 AM1/13/21
to lalita, BSCG-Chemistry-2020
Thanks a lot ma'am

sumishtha gulati

Jul 21, 2021, 2:13:31 AM7/21/21
to BSCG-Chemistry-2020
Respected sir/ma'am

I am in 2nd year of BSCG programme and i enrolled in 2019. I haven't submitted my assignments for June session because of certain medical problems with me. So can I appear for the exams of June session if I submit the assignment of December session this year?
And from where will I get the assignment of December session?