Previous Year Question Papers

Kasan Bhuvanesh

Nov 9, 2021, 5:29:01 AM11/9/21
to BSCG-Chemistry-2020
Respected madam, I am pursuing BSCG 2nd year. I have searched a lot but unable to find my subject's previous year papers because there is lot of clumsiness on the website's papers' codes. Kindly help me with the paper codes of previous year question papers.
BCHCT 135
BCHCT 137

lalita

Nov 9, 2021, 9:37:30 AM11/9/21
to Kasan Bhuvanesh, BSCG-Chemistry-2020
You may look into CHE-04 and CHE-05 to start with.

All the Best

Prof. Lalita S. Kumar
School of Sciences, IGNOU
Ph. 011-29572808 (o)

Kasan Bhuvanesh

Nov 9, 2021, 9:52:53 AM11/9/21
to lalita, BSCG-Chemistry-2020
Thanks a lot madam

sumishtha gulati

Nov 14, 2021, 10:33:57 PM11/14/21
to lalita, BSCG-Chemistry-2020
Respected madam, I am pursuing BSCG 2nd year. I have searched a lot but unable to find my subject's previous year papers because there is lot of clumsiness on the website's papers' codes. Kindly help me with the paper codes of previous year question papers.
BCHCT 135
BCHCT 137
BBYCT-135
BBYCT-137
BZYCT-135
BZYCT-137
BPCS-183
BPCS-186

REGARDS
SUMISHTHA GULATI

lalita

Nov 14, 2021, 11:53:34 PM11/14/21
to sumishtha gulati, BSCG-Chemistry-2020
Pls check the WEAS portal.