Regarding submission of assignments

Sachin Srivastava

Jun 18, 2020, 6:39:02 AM6/18/20
to BSc-Physics 2020
Hello mam/sir,
As the date of submission for assignment are extended to 30th June for June TEE 2020.And,I have submitted my assignment of some subjects by online mode via Google form link provided by my regional centre.So,should I have to submit the hard copy of the same ?

And, what if,I want to submit some more assignment of the subjects before 30th June, whether I have to submit only by Google form link provided by my regional centre, or by both in hard copy(via submitting assignment file at my SC) and soft copy (via Google form link provided by my RC) .

Kindly clarify in this regard!

With regards
Sachin Srivastava
Enrollment no.:2001985522
Study centre: 2708
Admission in: January 2020 cycle

vijayashri SOS

Jun 18, 2020, 10:21:57 PM6/18/20
to BSc-Physics 2020
You will be able to submit paper copy only if Study Centre opens, which seems difficult under the circumstances. But if your Study Centre is open, you can submit paper copy. Otherwise mail your assignment as advised on your RC website.