Query about bphct-131

keshavg...@gmail.com

May 6, 2020, 3:21:39 AM5/6/20
to BSc-Physics 2020
Mam,I am confused about exam of physics..mam I have no blueprint,that which chapter has more weightage in exam..and which derivation is likely most important for exam.. please mam suggest important derivation and also weightage of each chapter.. please.mam..i am in very stress

vijayashri SOS

May 10, 2020, 1:14:00 AM5/10/20
to BSc-Physics 2020
We have sent a mail about this to all of you. Please read our mails carefully. I am copying what we have sent here:

The examination paper will be of 50 marks and of duration 2 hours for a 4-credit course in Physics. You will have to answer all questions but internal choices will be given. You will be allowed to use a calculator, if needed.

Since the examinations for the BSCG Physics courses are being held for the first time, there are no old question papers to refer to for the pattern.

However, you could refer to the old BPHE-101, BPHE-102 question papers to get an idea of the kind of questions to expect. The pattern will be different.

There will be one short answer question with parts based on all Blocks and you will have to attempt five parts out of seven or eight parts. Each part would be either of 2 marks or 3 marks.

Then there will be 4 questions based on all Blocks with internal choices, which would normally be of 5 or 10 marks.

These could be numerical problems or derivations, or analytical conceptual questions, of the kind of the SAQs and Terminal Questions given in your course material.

So, if you solve the SAQs, Terminal Questions and the assignments on your own, do the solved Examples yourself, and study all units properly, you should be able to answer your TEE question paper well.

vijayashri SOS

May 10, 2020, 1:14:52 AM5/10/20
to BSc-Physics 2020
All derivations are important. So please study the course thoroughly.