Semester details

Sumil Bs

Apr 20, 2020, 2:26:18 AM4/20/20
to BSc-CBCS-2020
Sir,

I have registered for BSCG July 2019 course with enrollment no.197746079 and registered for the following courses
BPHCL132 MECHANICS : LABORATORY
BPHCT131 MECHANICS
BMTC131 CALCULUS
BCHCL132 ATOMIC STRUCTURE, BONDING, GENERAL ORGANIC CHEMISTRY AND ALIPHATIC HYDROCARBONS : LABORATORY
BCHCT131 ATOMIC STRUCTURE, BONDING, GENERAL ORGANIC CHEMISTRY AND ALIPHATIC HYDROCARBONS
BEVAE181 ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
BPHCL134 ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM : LABORATORY
BPHCT133 ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM
BCHCL134 CHEMICAL ENERGETICS, EQUILIBRIA AND FUNCTIONAL GROUP ORGANIC CHEMISTRY - I : LABORATORY
BCHCT133 CHEMICAL ENERGETICS, EQUILIBRIA AND FUNCTIONAL GROUP ORGANIC CHEMISTRY - I
BMTC132 DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
BEGAE182 ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILLS

My doubt is that is these courses for the first semester only? or for second semester also?  for the term examination whether i have to study all these subjects? should I submit assingments for all these courses before 30 April 2020?