Calculator in Maths TEE?

ImRan Ma1ik

Apr 13, 2020, 5:07:23 AM4/13/20
to BSc-CBCS-2020
Hi everyone,

I want to know if a calculator is allowed in Mathematics (BMTC131 & BMTC132) TEE. I've enrolled in BAG course with Mathematics as a core subject.
I am not getting a satisfactory response from anyone. In reply, they say that questions paper will be given with instructions on them. But these questions need to be clarified before we appeared for TEE so we can prepare accordingly.

If I prepare myself for exam with calculator and then instruction given on question paper don't allow calculator in that case I will be in problems. So therefore, I think I should know this if calculator is allowed or not?

PS. BAG/BScG math is same.

BSc CBCS SOS

Apr 16, 2020, 4:10:51 AM4/16/20
to BSc-CBCS-2020
No, you are not allowed to use calculators in BMTC-131 and BMTC-132.
Best,