Communication

himanshu Aggarwal

Apr 15, 2020, 3:06:11 AM4/15/20
to BSc-CBCS-2020
Till now I have not received any communication except SMS for admission confirmation I am reachable at 9899941388

BSc CBCS SOS

Apr 16, 2020, 4:25:32 AM4/16/20
to BSc-CBCS-2020
Please send your enrolment number and the courses(like BMTC-131,BMTC-132 etc.)

himanshu Aggarwal

Apr 16, 2020, 4:41:52 AM4/16/20
to BSc-CBCS-2020
Hi

My enrollment number is 2001200291
Till now I don't have any communication from IGNOU or RC except SMS for confirmation of admission, please guide me further for assignments and TEE

Thanks & Regards
Himanshu Aggarwal

BSc CBCS SOS

Apr 16, 2020, 5:26:09 AM4/16/20
to bsc-cb...@ignou.ac.in
Please refer to the programme guide available here:
If you have any further queries, you can post in this forum.