Assignment

karanra...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2020, 3:15:57 AM4/13/20
to BSc-CBCS-2020
Dear sir,
As submition date of assignments have been extended to 30th april,still 15days are left and i have not completed some assignments yet!.. now i have to do..but facing the problem of not getting a4 size sheet from stationary..due to lockdown!.and many of my freinds facing the same!.... So wht should i have to do now!!

mandeepa...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2020, 5:00:11 AM4/13/20
to BSc-CBCS-2020
Mara Kuch assignment Nahi Aaya ha to ma kasa JAMA Karu.

Jayram matwa

Apr 13, 2020, 6:24:44 AM4/13/20
to BSc-CBCS-2020
sir meri physics and chemistry ki books nahi aai h ek ek set BCHCT -133 AND BPHCT -133 TO KAISE BANAYE assignment

arpan sharma

Apr 14, 2020, 8:49:11 AM4/14/20
to BSc-CBCS-2020
Bhai ye assignment ki problem bhi h meri
Ek bar personally mail kr :-
arpan19...@gmail.com

himanshu Aggarwal

Apr 14, 2020, 8:55:53 AM4/14/20
to BSc-CBCS-2020
From where I can get assignments
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

BSc CBCS SOS

Apr 16, 2020, 4:25:32 AM4/16/20
to BSc-CBCS-2020
The assignments are available here.
Please note:
Those who have enrolled in Jan. 2020 can appear in the Term End Examination only in December 2020.
So, you can submit your assignments by the end of September 2020.  If you are going to submit the
assignments for the first semester courses after June, 2020, please wait till the fresh assignments are uploaded
for the first semester courses in July 2020 and complete and submit them. The currently available assignments
for the first semester courses are valid only till the end of June.

Mahesh Anuragi

Apr 20, 2020, 2:13:10 AM4/20/20
to BSc-CBCS-2020
Sir,
How do we know about our assignment are submitted or not through email?