magma_slaswp_columnserial

aran nokan

Jul 24, 2021, 12:44:29 PM7/24/21
to MAGMA User
Hi,

I did not find any documentation for "magma_slaswp_columnserial", so I am asking here.

I want to swap rows based on the dipiv vector with "magma_slaswp_columnserial", but for specific columns.

For example this line which is used inside of GETRF, I think swap rows of all columns based on the dipiv[j+1] to dipiv[1+jb].

magma_slaswp_columnserial(n, dAT(0,0), lddat, j + 1, j + jb, dipiv, queues[1]);

But I want to swap rows that are just between column R to column S.

Could you please give me a hint.

Regards,
A.N

Stanimire Tomov

Aug 3, 2021, 6:05:16 PM8/3/21
to MAGMA User, noka...@gmail.com
Hi,
This is similar to magmablas_slaswp, which is described in magmablas/slaswp.cu.
I think what you want to do is something like this:
magma_slaswp_columnserial(S-R, dAT(0,R), lddat, j + 1, j + jb, dipiv, queues[1]);
If you want from first to last column including the last one, the number should be S-R+1 (assuming they are ordered R <= S)
The routine will start from column R (before from column 0) and from there will swap S-R values (before n).
Stan