kernel_trsm_I_mul32 vs trsm_left_kernel

Aran Nokan

Nov 4, 2022, 6:42:08 PM11/4/22
to MAGMA User
Hi,

I have a question about kernel_trsm_I_mul32 which I see in my trace. Is it the same as the  trsm_left_kernel or it is something else?

Another question is about the  trsm_left_kernel. why each trsm is shown (break) in the trace as trsm+gemm+trsm? What is the middle gemm?(I know it is multiplication but why is it in the middle) .

Regards,
A. N.

Ahmad Abdelfattah

Nov 5, 2022, 9:32:01 AM11/5/22
to Aran Nokan, MAGMA User
I have a question about kernel_trsm_I_mul32 which I see in my trace. Is it the same as the  trsm_left_kernel or it is something else?

These kernels are probably from the vendor’s library, not MAGMA kernels.