MAGMA running/compile issue

Marcin Tomkiewicz

May 31, 2021, 6:22:28 PMMay 31
to MAGMA User
Hello.
I am very new to MAGMA and I am having issue with correctly running and compiling a program.
I need to write a program, that will solve massive amount of equations (N>10^6) using CPU.
So far I was unable to compile any example code I found on the several tutorials, nor I am not really sure how to write a program (I suppose I should/can use C++, but I keep getting errors while compiling in CodeBlocks)
Could you please help me run this, maybe send some compilable examples with an instruction of what to copy where? Or maybe even help me writing the program? It's for my studies as a project task, and without that I will fail the semester.

Please help.

Best regards,
Marcin