LAWN 13 is broken.

Carl Christian K. Mikkelsen

May 18, 2021, 1:17:36 PM5/18/21
to lap...@icl.utk.edu
Dear colleague,

The technical report

http://www.netlib.org/lapack/lawnspdf/lawn13.pdf

is broken. The fonts are garbled and the order of the pages have been
reversed.
If at all possible, would you upload a fresh copy of this work?

Best wishes

Carl Christian.

--
Carl Christian Kjelgaard Mikkelsen, Ph.D
Department of Computing Science and HPC2N

Telephone: +46(0)90-786 5759
Email: sp...@cs.umu.se / carl.c.kjelga...@umu.se

By sending an email to Umeå University, the University processes your
personal data. For more information, please read: https://www.umu.se/en/gdpr

Julie

May 18, 2021, 1:19:30 PM5/18/21
to LAPACK Mailing List, Carl Christian K. Mikkelsen
indeed!
We no longer have the source file of that pdf - I ask the author.
The only thing I could do is put them back in order..
I will let you know if I manage to get a new version.
Sincerely,
Julie

On Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 10:17:36 AM UTC-7 Carl Christian K. Mikkelsen wrote:
Dear colleague,

The technical report

http://www.netlib.org/lapack/lawnspdf/lawn13.pdf

is broken. The fonts are garbled and the order of the pages have been
reversed.
If at all possible, would you upload a fresh copy of this work?

Best wishes

Carl Christian.

--
Carl Christian Kjelgaard Mikkelsen, Ph.D
Department of Computing Science and HPC2N
Umeå University
90187 Sweden

Telephone: +46(0)90-786 5759
lawn13.pdf