LAPACK

Reggie Keene

Aug 22, 2017, 9:27:15 PM8/22/17
to lap...@icl.utk.edu
I have been trying for 2 weeks to install zipline in python 2.7.  I can not get LAPACK to load
I get the error code "cannot find a version that satisfies the requirement lapack <from versions:> No matching distribution found for lapack "
Without Lapack I can not load zipline.
I am using windows 10 64 but I downloaded Python 2.7 32 bit. My computer is a AMD processor.
I think I have been able by using PIP Install to install all of the other required modules or files that I need, however I have not been able to find a full list of them.
Thanking you in advance.
Reggie Keene

Julie Langou

Aug 22, 2017, 9:41:22 PM8/22/17
to Reggie Keene, lap...@icl.utk.edu
Dear Reggie,
I would recommend to ask Zipline directly
You should be able to generate the LAPACK library yourself by following the instructions here: http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-for-windows/lapack/index.html#build

Build Instructions to create LAPACK and LAPACKE 3.5.0 dlls for Windows with MinGW

Hope it helps
Julie
--
LAPACK library Website: http://www.netlib.org/lapack/