Cannot download package from webpage

Pont FEDERICO MANUEL

Aug 4, 2022, 6:25:37 PM8/4/22
to MAGMA User
Hi to All,

I'm trying to download the package from https://icl.utk.edu/magma/software/index.html
And the link seems not to be working.
On bitbucket I can dowload the source but I don't know if that is the same.

Is that the correct link or is there a new page for the project?

Thanks in advance,
Federico

Stanimire Tomov

Aug 4, 2022, 6:35:09 PM8/4/22
to Pont FEDERICO MANUEL, MAGMA User
Hi Federico,

I am just trying the link and it is working for me. I am not sure if it is accessible the same
way from different locations. Maybe there was temporal problem but that is the correct link.
Please try again and let us know.

The version on bitbucket is “the same”. Actually from bitbucket you get more - it will include
som code generation tools that Makefile will call to generate code (different precisions, different
versions of cuda vs hip, etc.). The direct download from ICL page includes explicitly some generated
code (and no tools; vs. the bitbucket one has tools that generate some code).

Thanks,
Stan