The data cannot download

王志鑫-浙江海洋大学

Jul 19, 2024, 8:36:11 AM (3 days ago) Jul 19
to Fo...@hycom.org

Dear Professor,

I would like to know if there have been any recent issues with the HYCOM server. I have been unable to download files normally using either URL download or netCDF Subset methods. The download speed is extremely slow, and sometimes the network connection fails completely. I have also consulted with others around me, and they have encountered the same problem. Do you know how to resolve this issue?

I am looking forward to your reply. I wish you good health and all the best!

Yours sincerely,