Missing days

Anderson Elias Soares

Sep 20, 2022, 4:08:06 PM9/20/22
to fo...@hycom.org
Attn: Michael McDonald

Hi,
There are missing days on GLBy0.08_930_FMRC_RUN_2022-09-19T12:00:00Z file. I'm using until the last day (2022-09-26 12h)  so is not possible to use other file. Is it possible to fill this gap?

thank you
--
Anderson Elias Soares
UFRJ-COPPE- Programa de Engenharia Elétrica

Michael McDonald

Sep 26, 2022, 6:43:43 PM9/26/22
to Anderson Elias Soares, fo...@hycom.org
Anderson,

Sorry. Sometimes there are errors at the tail end of some forecast
runs and therefore they can stop unexpectedly. We also do not keep
forecast data older than 24 hours past the runtime (12Z) so that we
have a consistent time series that gets archived to "hindcasts".
> --
> --

Michael McDonald
HYCOM.org Administrator