No access anymore

Pocostales Buenavida, Dr. Juan Pablo

Apr 23, 2024, 11:47:44 AMApr 23
to fo...@hycom.org

Dear Hycom´s team,

since some time ago I don’t have access to Global Ocean Forecasting System (GOFS) 3.1, is it the access restricted? is there any way to regain this access?. I need it for academic and working purposes, so it would be nice to keep using this tool, thanks for your support.

Best regards.

Fichtner GmbH & Co. KG
Dr. Juan Pablo Pocostales Buenavida
Project Manager
Power Plants, Solar Thermal, Desalination, Future Fuel & Gas

Fichtner GmbH & Co. KG
Sagraias
Spain

Phone+49 (711) 8995 570
Mobil+49 (151) 40202 275
E-MailJuanPablo.Poco...@fichtner.de
Fichtner GmbH & Co. KG
Sarweystr. 3, 70191 Stuttgart, Germany
Local Court Stuttgart HRA 9277

Personal liable partner
Fichtner Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH
Local Court Stuttgart HRB 12460

Board of Directors
Dr. Andreas Weidler (CEO), Matthias Heinz (CFO)
Ralf Epping, Tilman Herzig, Theophil Laukemann,
Roland Pröger

www.fichtner.de

Fichtner Talks 24
Any agreements or information submitted by Fichtner GmbH & Co. KG via e-mail are only binding if, confirmed in writing.
Please take care of the environment, print only if necessary.

Michael McDonald

Apr 23, 2024, 12:07:02 PMApr 23
to Pocostales Buenavida, Dr. Juan Pablo, fo...@hycom.org
Pablo,
Thanks for reporting this, but unfortunately HYCOM.org does not manage this Navy web resource.
We will relay this message to the appropriate admins to address this access issue.

--
Michael McDonald
HYCOM.org Administrator