Missing forecasts for August 6-8, 2022

Patrick Tripp

Aug 8, 2022, 9:56:30 AMAug 8
to HYCOM.org Forum
Hi,

We have a daily forecast model run that uses HYCOM data as inputs and have not been able to retrieve HYCOM for the past two days.

Is something broken? Any idea when the data will become available? I've looked on ftp and the thredds server.

Thank you,
Patrick

mark

Aug 8, 2022, 11:38:28 AMAug 8
to HYCOM.org Forum, patrick....@gmail.com
We also have not seen any recent data.  We look for files in /datasets/GLBy0.08/expt_93.0/data/hindcasts/2022.  No updates since 08/05/22.  Any status you can provide is much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Mark

Camille Teicheira

Aug 8, 2022, 3:52:34 PMAug 8
to HYCOM.org Forum, mark, patrick....@gmail.com
We're also interested in any status updates and when we might expect data to be available. Also interested in whether or not missing data will be backfilled.

thanks,
Camille Teicheira
Sofar Ocean

Michael McDonald

Aug 8, 2022, 6:22:34 PMAug 8
to Patrick Tripp, HYCOM.org Forum
Sorry, but the data for the last two GOFS 3.1 model runs have not been made available yet.
If it turns out that these runs are indeed missing, then the forecast data from the last good model run (20220805) will be used as a substitute to fill in the time gaps and will be noted here,

20220805 run TimeCoverage:
Start: 2022-08-05T12:00:00Z
End: 2022-08-13T00:00:00Z

--