Updated Data of GLBb0.08

Max

Feb 16, 2022, 7:02:13 PM2/16/22
to HYCOM.org Forum
Hi there,

Do you have any data since November last year at
https://data.hycom.org/datasets/GLBb0.08/expt_93.0/data/meanstd/ ?

Thank you

-Max

Michael McDonald

Feb 24, 2022, 4:11:17 PM2/24/22
to Max, HYCOM.org Forum
Max,
This updated meanstd data to close out 2021-Dec should be available
for download now. Thanks for letting me know, as I needed to re-run
the transfer and adjust when this runs.
> --
> --

Michael McDonald
HYCOM.org Administrator

Max

Apr 6, 2022, 1:50:48 AM4/6/22
to HYCOM.org Forum, Michael McDonald, HYCOM.org Forum, Max
Michael,

I can see the data but I can't download it like below.

Can you please check it again?

Thank you.

-Max

Michael McDonald

Apr 7, 2022, 6:17:03 PM4/7/22
to Max, HYCOM.org Forum
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
FTP needed global read permissions for these recently downloaded files.
It have enforced this setting on our servers via puppet to catch this
when future downloads run.
Please try again in about an hour after the filesystem cache has expired.