Time1 issue and conflicting time dimensions

Elle T

Mar 25, 2024, 5:03:57 AMMar 25
to HYCOM.org Forum
Hi all,

Over the weekend we've unfortunately not been able to access the best time series of the FMRC collection. This is the opendap url we use: https://tds.hycom.org/thredds/dodsC/GLBy0.08/expt_93.0/FMRC/GLBy0.08_930_FMRC_best.ncd?time,depth,lat,lon,water_temp,water_u,water_v. We subset the data using xarray in python, before loading it. I tried

Due to the extra time1 variable and time variable having different sizes, we cannot grab the data as normal. Is it possible for someone to take a look please?

Thanks in advance!

Michael McDonald

Mar 29, 2024, 8:23:40 AMMar 29
to Elle T, HYCOM.org Forum
Elle,
What (specific) time of the day are you making these queries (that fail) at?
> --
> --

Michael McDonald
HYCOM.org Administrator

Elle T

Apr 2, 2024, 3:27:28 AMApr 2
to HYCOM.org Forum, Michael McDonald, HYCOM.org Forum, Elle T
Hi Michael

We set off our script at 14:00UTC (10:00EST).

We've had success over the easter weekend, and I can't see any time1 variables, so it's fixed at the moment.