a request for HCP CARIT task files

Xi Yang

Mar 30, 2022, 8:08:35 PM3/30/22
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org, Melynda Casement

Dear HCP staff,

Hope you are doing well!

My advisor Dr. Melynda Casement (cc’d) would like to include Go/NoGo (“CARIT” task) in our fMRI study. Could we have CARIT’s Psyexp and patch files? This way we can make edits including adding a scanner trigger pulse and eye-tracking scripts.

Your support is greatly appreciated!

Xi Yang

Clinical Psychology Doctoral Candidate

Oregon Sleep Lab

Psychology Department University of Oregon

Elam, Jennifer

Mar 31, 2022, 11:41:04 AM3/31/22
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org, Melynda Casement
Hi Xi,
Information and Psychopy scripts for the CARIT task as used by Lifespan Development and aging are here: https://humanconnectome.org/study/hcp-lifespan-development/project-protocols

There are contacts in the documentation if there is something further that you need.

Best,
Jenn

May 17, 2022, 4:35:16 PM5/17/22
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org, Melynda Casement

Dear HCP staff,

Hope you are doing well. I’d like to bump this email to the top of your inbox.

A month ago, I sent a request for HCP CARIT psychopy experiment builder file from your team. Please let me know how I may acquire this file. Meanwhile, I will try to recreate a psyexp file based on the .py files that you released to the public. Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,

Xi

From: Xi Yang <x...@uoregon.edu>

Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at 17:06
To: hcp-...@humanconnectome.org <hcp-...@humanconnectome.org>
Cc: Melynda Casement <case...@uoregon.edu>

Elam, Jennifer

May 17, 2022, 6:31:55 PM5/17/22
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org, Erik Kastman, Leah Somerville, Melynda Casement
Hi Xi,
Perhaps Eric or Leah can help with this. Our local tfMRI/Psychopy expert has left the project so sorry for the lag in answering.