Tutorial problem fixed

Steven Brawer

Jun 17, 2024, 4:55:51 PMJun 17
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org
I just wrote about a tutorial problem. It turns out that I had to set High DPI mode to ON, which seems to have fixed the problem.

Sorry i didn’t see that sooner.

Steve Brawer

Elam, Jennifer

Jun 17, 2024, 5:05:27 PMJun 17
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org
Glad you figured out why things weren't displaying properly.

Best,
Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
Department of Neuroscience, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387