Psychiatric diagnosis data in the Lifespan 2.0 release

Francisco Meyer

May 9, 2022, 1:25:57 PM5/9/22
to HCP-Users
Hello experts,

I am wondering if the outcome diagnosis data for HCP-D (corresponding to the K-SADS) or HCP-A (corresponding to the SSAGA) are available anywhere on NDA. I have read Appendix 2 from Lifespan Data Release 2.0 and understand that the item-level data have not yet been mapped, I am just wondering if the resulting diagnoses are available anywhere else on NDA.

If they are not on NDA, I would like to know if it would be possible to request this information (just a list of participants and diagnoses they met criteria for) following verification that I have access to the data.

Thank you very much,
-
Francisco A. C. Meyer
Ph.D. Candidate in Clinical Science