HCP Aging APOE

Peka Savayan

Dec 2, 2022, 4:27:55 PM12/2/22
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org

Hi HCP experts,

How do I get the results of genetic testing, specifically APOE, for 725 HCP aging participants? Which file has this info?

Thank you.

Peka Savayan

--
Peka Christova Savayan, PhD
Assistant Prof. Dept. Neuroscience Univ. Minnesota

Elam, Jennifer

Dec 2, 2022, 4:43:59 PM12/2/22
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org
Hi Peka,
APOE and the other 7SNPs for HCA have not been released yet. They will be released on dbGaP for all subjects we have genetic data for (1087 subjects) to coincide with the Lifespan 3.0 release in the spring.

Best,
Jenn