HCP-A t2w data question

Shreya Sridhar

Jul 3, 2024, 5:14:58 PM (5 days ago) Jul 3
to HCP-Users
Hello!

I have not yet requested access to the data, but was wondering how many slices are present in the T2w dataset from HCP-A?

Thanks,
Shreya Sridhar

Glasser, Matthew

Jul 3, 2024, 5:40:23 PM (5 days ago) Jul 3
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org

Enough to cover the head in sagittal slices at 0.8mm isotropic resolution.  I don’t recall off the top of my head.

Matt.

Harms, Michael

Jul 3, 2024, 5:47:32 PM (5 days ago) Jul 3
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org

The protocols are available here:

https://www.humanconnectome.org/study/hcp-lifespan-aging/project-protocol/imaging-protocols-hcp-aging

It’s 208 “Slices per slab” at 0.8 mm, but both the T1w and T2w scans are acquired with 7.7% Slice Oversampling, which means that effectively it’s 224 slices.

Cheers,

-MH

--

Michael Harms, Ph.D.

Professor of Psychiatry

Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134

660 South Euclid Ave.                        Tel: 314-747-6173

St. Louis, MO  63110                          Email: mha...@wustl.edu