T1 and T2 Sample spacing for HCP Early Psychosis dataset

20 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Yonatan Abrham

não lida,
9 de mai. de 2022, 10:39:3009/05/2022
para HCP-Users
Greetings,

I couldn't find the T1 and T2 sample spacing for the HCP EP dataset. Could you direct me to where I could find it? or could you provide me these values?

Thank you,
Yonatan

Elam, Jennifer

não lida,
9 de mai. de 2022, 11:26:4109/05/2022
para HCP-Users
Hi Yonatan,
That information should be in the Reference Manual or Imaging Protocols on this page:
The HCP Early Psychosis (HCP-EP) disease project is happy to announce its 1.1 release of updated imaging and behavioral data on the NIMH Data Archive (NDA). HCP-EP is a study of subjects ages 16-35 with early phase affective or non-affective psychoses, within 5 years of the initial onset of psychotic symptoms, plus healthy contr ols.. HCP-EP Release 1.1 data includes:
Best,
Jenn