Application portal open for 2022 session of Training in Advanced Statistical Methods in Neuroimaging and Genetics

ROBERT CARY WELSH

Oct 8, 2021, 11:40:30 AM10/8/21
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org

Hi folks,

We are pleased to announce that the application portal is open for the NIH funded 2022 session of the training course. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to do virtual again this year. The course is an intensive 2-weeks, about 8 hours per day, so please only apply if you know you will be able to commit to coming to the full course.

https://medicine.utah.edu/advancedstatisticscourse/

Because of the limited size, attendance is by application only. In general, applicants must be a US citizen or permanent resident, though we do have the ability to accommodate 1 to 3 individuals that do not meet this criteria.

Robert Welsh

Robert Welsh, PhD

Associate Professor

Course Director, Training in Advanced Statistical Methods in Neuroimaging and Genetics

Huntsman Mental Health Institute

University of Utah

robert....@utah.edu