Qustions about preprocessed rfMRI's output files

Jinju Liu

Jul 25, 2021, 9:19:43 AM7/25/21
to HCP-Users
Hi experts,
     I found that the  CIFTI data in the rfMRI's output files called"*_MSMALL_hp0_clean.dtseries.nii". What is the "hp0" mean? Can I use this file to do following analysis? I am very confused with the data's name because they are not called "hp2000".
    Thank you!

Glasser, Matthew

Jul 25, 2021, 11:15:34 AM7/25/21
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org

For lifespan we moved to linear detrend (hp0) rather than effective linear detrend (hp2000) because the former is MUCH faster.

Matt.

Glasser, Matt

Nov 25, 2021, 10:48:52 AM11/25/21
to Jinju Liu, hcp-...@humanconnectome.org

No that is not a selective denoising technique (that only affects noise and not signal).

Matt.

From: Jinju Liu <liuji...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 8:39 AM
To: "Glasser, Matt" <glas...@wustl.edu>
Subject:
“[hcp-users] Qustions about preprocessed rfMRI's output files”相关的私人帖子

Hi experts,

     I have understood that for HCP development,   linear detrend (hp0) replaced effective linear detrend (hp2000). I am wondering  whether  you have performed temporal  filtering for HCPD. If so, which kind of filtering have you performed, lowpass filtering or highpass filtering ?