Group files on aws s3

Amrit Kashyap

Apr 28, 2022, 7:45:04 AM4/28/22
to HCP-Users
Hey HCP Users,
I am trying to download this file 1003 Subjects, recon r177 + r227, Group-PCA Eigenmaps but I am having problems with the aspera connect internal error. I mostly use the s3 bucket using AWS to download but I cannot find this file nor the ICA files in the file system.

Does anyone know a workaround?
Thanks
Amrit

Hodge, Michael

Apr 28, 2022, 9:49:54 AM4/28/22
to HCP-Users

Hi Amrit,

I believe it's just subject-level data that's on AWS.  Our Aspera server is down for network and filesystem updates, but  that Aspera resource path corresponds to the following REST path:

​Regards,

Mike

Apr 28, 2022, 11:28:01 AM4/28/22
to HCP-Users
Hi Mike,
Thank you so much. Indeed I can curl the data directly, but I dont think I have set up the authentication correctly. Do you know I can do that (is that the $JSESSIONID , slash what do I set that to)?
Thanks
Amrit

Elam, Jennifer

Apr 28, 2022, 11:35:49 AM4/28/22
to HCP-Users
Hi Amrit,
This page might help you:
For the HCP 1200 Release, unprocessed and processed data for a subject can be accessed via REST calls apart from using other modes such as Connectome In a Box, Aspera, Amazon AWS.. In order to access data for a subject, you will need to register at https://db.humanconnectome.org To get data via REST, in a script, you could use tools like curl. Data organization
Jenn

Apr 28, 2022, 11:45:41 AM4/28/22
to HCP-Users

Amrit Kashyap

May 13, 2022, 12:08:24 PM5/13/22
to HCP-Users
Hey I tried this a few weeks ago, and it worked perfectly. Now I am getting an error HTTP needs authentication. Any thoughts?

Elam, Jennifer

May 13, 2022, 1:13:29 PM5/13/22
to HCP-Users
Hi Amrit,
We rebooted the file server and Rest calls are now working. Your JSESSION ID from last time will have expired, so he would need to use his username and password to get a new one.

Best,