B1+ transmit field corrected myelin maps

Panos Fotiadis

Dec 20, 2021, 6:21:08 PM12/20/21
to HCP-Users
Hello,

I had a question concerning your (really interesting) recently submitted paper

I recently processed some of my group's scans using the HCP Pipeline (https://github.com/Washington-University/HCPpipelines/wiki/Installation-and-Usage-Instructions#running-the-hcp-pipelines-on-example-data; version 4.3) in order to generate T1/T2-weighted ratio maps (i.e., T1wDividedByT2w.nii.gz) which I would then use to extract each ROI's 'myelin content'.

1. Just to be sure: this pipeline does not currently apply the B1+ transmit field correction mentioned in your paper when generating those myelin maps, right?
2. Are the T1wDividedByT2w.nii.gz files provided with the latest HCP_1200 release corrected for B1- and B1+ effects, or just B1-?
3. Assuming that the currently provided T1wDividedByT2w.nii.gz files have not been corrected for B1+ inhomogeneities, is the code to do that (basically what the attached paper is proposing) currently available?

Thank you in advance!

Best,
Panos

Glasser, Matt

Dec 20, 2021, 6:33:59 PM12/20/21
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org
  1. No
  2. Not yet
  3. We are working on it.

Matt.

Panos Fotiadis

Dec 20, 2021, 6:50:31 PM12/20/21
to HCP-Users, glas...@wustl.edu
Sounds great, thank you Matt!

Cheers,
Panos

Bartosz Kossowski

Dec 1, 2022, 7:24:06 AM12/1/22
to HCP-Users, Panos Fotiadis, glas...@wustl.edu
Hi,
I also came across the paper published now in the Neuroimage. Please let me know if the code for pseudo-transmit field correction is already available.
Regards,
Bartosz Kossowski

Aaron

Dec 2, 2022, 1:12:32 PM12/2/22
to HCP-Users, Bartosz Kossowski, Panos Fotiadis, glas...@wustl.edu
I am also interested in the code for pseudo-transmit field correction (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35697132/).

In addition to that, I am interested in the temporal ICA code for removing the global signal (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29753843/) and the areal classifier (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27437579/).

Thank you!

Glasser, Matt

Dec 2, 2022, 1:44:53 PM12/2/22
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org, Bartosz Kossowski, Panos Fotiadis

Temporal ICA is available.  The rest are still pending.

Matt.