Ongoing login failure after maintenance outage

Paula Buzduga

Jul 1, 2024, 9:08:24 AM (7 days ago) Jul 1
to HCP-Users
Dear responsibles for HCPdb,
even after the end of the planned time frame for the maintenance of the data base, I am getting an error message when trying to log into my account. I am wondering if this is still connected to the outage or independent of it. Should I simply wait a little while longer or might this be a more profound error associated with my account?
Here is the error message I get : "Login attempt failed. Please try again."

Thank you very much in advance. I appreciate any help and reply.

Kind regards,
Paula

Elam, Jennifer

Jul 1, 2024, 9:22:43 AM (7 days ago) Jul 1
to HCP-Users
Hi Paula,
I tested login just now with my account and several test accounts and login seems to be working now. Please try again and if you still have trouble let us know your login and we will investigate.

Best,
Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
Department of Neuroscience, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387
el...@wustl.edu
www.humanconnectome.org

Jul 1, 2024, 9:32:02 AM (7 days ago) Jul 1
to HCP-Users
Hello all,
I am still having trouble connecting to IntraDB and other hcp sites as well.
I am getting a "site can't be reached" message.

Erin

Jul 1, 2024, 9:33:15 AM (7 days ago) Jul 1
to HCP-Users, Elam, Jennifer
Yes, it is working for me again, too!
Thank you very much, Jenn.

Regards, Paula