wb_view set color bar to same scale

Steph

Jul 16, 2021, 7:16:01 AM7/16/21
to HCP-Users
Dear all,

I have different images and want to have the same distribution of the numbers of the different color bars for each image. So that they are comparable.
Depending on the image I load with wb_view I get a different scale for the color bars and dont know where to change them.

Best

 Bildschirmfoto 2021-07-16 um 13.04.32.pngBildschirmfoto 2021-07-16 um 13.09.56.png

Glasser, Matthew

Jul 16, 2021, 9:13:27 AM7/16/21
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org

You can use the palette settings (wrench icon in the layers) and the fixed mode for the palette.

Matt.