MEG Download Error AWS

amirhussein.a

Jul 1, 2024, 8:41:27 AM (7 days ago) Jul 1
to HCP-Users
Hi,

I'm having trouble downloading small files within analyzed MEG directories using AWS (e.g., dscalar/dtseries files).

For example, inside the Motort folder, /tmegpreproc/*.mat can be downloaded but not the files wihtin srcavgdics or eravg. Log files show "Forbidden"/user is not authorized error on those files, however, I can access and download those files via connectome's web page. For info, I'm using CrossFTP on an Ubuntu machine.

Best,
Amir

Elam, Jennifer

Jul 1, 2024, 9:43:16 AM (7 days ago) Jul 1
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org, Hodge, Michael
Hi Amir,
As a test, I was able to download 104012_MEG_Motort_srcavgdics_[LM-TEMG-FIX]_[FB-alpha].power.dscalar from the Motort/srcavgdics directory of subject 104012 using Cyberduck on Mac. Are you trying to download the files for all MEG subjects? Are you able to download single files for one subject?

Best,
Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
Department of Neuroscience, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387
el...@wustl.edu
www.humanconnectome.org

Jul 1, 2024, 10:55:12 AM (7 days ago) Jul 1
to HCP-Users, el...@wustl.edu, hod...@wustl.edu
Hi Jenn,

I tried with another S3 browser (on a Windows machine) and the download is now working.

Thanks,
Amir