Is there an easier way to access the HCP-Aging data?

Kayla Abby

Jul 10, 2024, 11:02:21 AM (6 days ago) Jul 10
to HCP-Users, hcp-...@humanconnectome.org
Dear experts,
I and my colleagues are working on the HCP database for our research purposes.
currently, we have access to the HCP-Young Adult dataset. But we have a problem getting access to the HCP-Aging dataset. I have read the manual file and related links about getting access to the dataset. But actually, I am confused about it, and seems to me difficult to go through the steps. I wanted some help with the steps to access the data. Is there an easier way to access the HCP-Aging data?

Elam, Jennifer

Jul 10, 2024, 11:10:31 AM (6 days ago) Jul 10
to HCP-Users
HCP-Aging data is only available from the NIH Data Archive (NDA). The process for access to the ABCD/CCF Data Permissions group on NDA is multistep and can take some time, especially for those at foreign institutions. The steps are outlined in the Lifespan 2.0 Data Access and Download Instructions. If you encounter issues with the steps reach out to the NDA helpdesk: nda...@mail.nih.gov

Best,
Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
Department of Neuroscience, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387