Cutting volumes from dtseries

Leonardo Tozzi

Dec 6, 2022, 12:42:47 PM12/6/22
to HCP-Users

Dear Experts,

This is probably a very simple question, but is there a way to crop a dtseries.nii file along the time dimension using connectome workbench?

I have a .dtseries.nii file that has 187 volumes and I would like to save a new dtseries.nii file which is only the volumes 1:185. I can’t find the command to do that. It would be the equivalent of fslroi.

Thank you very much!

Leonardo Tozzi, MD, PhD

Director of Computational Neuroscience & Neuroimaging Program

Stanford Center for Precision Mental Health and Wellness

Stanford University

lto...@stanford.edu | (650) 5615738

Connect with us!

signature_1075933358  signature_1282923475  signature_911042299

Glasser, Matt

Dec 6, 2022, 12:46:00 PM12/6/22
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org

Use wb_command -cifti-merge.  The “merge” commands contain the fslroi functionality.

Matt.

Leonardo Tozzi

Dec 6, 2022, 1:05:56 PM12/6/22
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org

Dear Matt,

Thank you so much for the super-fast response as usual!

Best,