Login to BALSA

Johanna Schrader

Jun 12, 2024, 8:02:18 AMJun 12
to HCP-...@humanconnectome.org
Hi,

I have issues logging in to BLASA. I have created an account on the https://db.humanconnectome.org/ page and I can log in there. However, the same login does not work on https://balsa.wustl.edu/study/kN3mg# . It says that there is no entry with that username and password and even clicking on the “click here” button that is supposed to send me a reset email - and it does say that it sent that mal - does not work and I do not receive an email.
Can you please help me log in on BALSA?

I would really appreciate your help!
Kind regards
Johanna

Johanna Schrader

 PhD Student

______________________________________

L3S Research Center
Leibniz University Hannover
Appelstr. 9a, 30167 Hannover

schr...@L3S.de
+49 511 762-16160

www.L3S.de

Leibniz AILab | Big Data for Cochlear Implants

Elam, Jennifer

Jun 12, 2024, 8:17:37 AMJun 12
to HCP-...@humanconnectome.org
Hi Johanna,
Login to ConnectomeDB and BALSA are no longer linked (BALSA has no record of your ConnectomeDB account). You need to register separately for an account on BALSA. Likely you can set the same username as you have on ConnectomeDB , but the accounts will be technically separate. Be sure to pick a BALSA password that meets the requirements listed on the registration page.

Best,
Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
Department of Neuroscience, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387