Seeing the stimuli that were presented during the WM task

Paul Bogdan

Jun 21, 2021, 10:42:16 AM6/21/21
to HCP-Users
Hello,

Are the stimuli presented in the WM task publicly available? I have closely read through Barch et al. (2013) and the release manual, although I was hoping to see the actual pictures shown to subjects during the task.

Sorry if this is available somewhere else and I am just missing it!

Much appreciated!
Paul

Elam, Jennifer

Jul 16, 2021, 12:56:32 PM7/16/21
to HCP-Users
Hi Paul,
The actual images shown for the WM task are available in the WM/WM Stimuli directory in the TFMRI E-Prime script zip available in ConnectomeDB for download.

Best,
Jenn

Jul 21, 2021, 12:05:52 PM7/21/21
to HCP-Users, el...@wustl.edu
Thank you, Jenn! This spot makes sense, and I'm surprised I missed it. I can find all the stimuli here.

Best,
Paul