HCP Data missing at AWS, but available at db.humanconnectome.org

vin krishna

Dec 11, 2019, 10:25:58 AM12/11/19
to hcp-users

Greetings!

This may be in interest:

Just observed that volume version of rfMRI denoised files are missing at AWS, which seems to be available at the db.humanconnectome.org for the similar subjects.

Subject IDs                           Session
193239, 198451, 206222      rfMRI_REST2_RL

213421            rfMRI_REST2_LR

208226, 206222                         rfMRI_REST1_RL

Kind regards,
Vinod

Hodge, Michael

Dec 11, 2019, 10:28:47 AM12/11/19
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org

Thank you for letting us know, Vinod.  We are hoping to do a sync soon to fix a couple of known issues and get the 7T data pushed out.  That will fix this issue as well.

Regards,

Mike

vin krishna

Dec 11, 2019, 10:31:38 AM12/11/19
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org

Dustin Moraczewski

Dec 13, 2019, 10:25:39 AM12/13/19
to HCP-Users
Hello - is this the same issue as to why we can download the updated 7T preprocessed data package from ConnectomeDB but the preprocessed data does not seem to be available on hcp-openaccess/HCP_1200?

Best,
Dustin

Hodge, Michael

Dec 13, 2019, 10:27:34 AM12/13/19
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org

Hi Dustin,

Yes.  It’s in the works to get the 7T data pushed to AWS.  It should be available there in the coming weeks.

Regards,

Mike

Dustin Moraczewski

Mar 11, 2020, 12:26:52 PM3/11/20
to HCP-Users
Hello - any word on the status of this AWS push?

Is there somewhere where this will be announced when it's finished?

Thank you.

On Friday, December 13, 2019 at 10:27:34 AM UTC-5, Hodge, Michael wrote:

Hi Dustin,

Yes.  It’s in the works to get the 7T data pushed to AWS.  It should be available there in the coming weeks.

Regards,

Mike

Alexander Mark Weber

Jan 19, 2021, 5:34:19 PM1/19/21
to HCP-Users, dmor...@gmail.com
This issue seems old, but I was wondering the same thing:

Is the 'reprocessed + extended' analysis of the 7T fMRI Data available to download via the AWS servers? Or is it only up on the db.humanconnectome.org site?

Elam, Jennifer

Jan 19, 2021, 6:02:24 PM1/19/21
to HCP-Users, dmor...@gmail.com
It is still only on db.humanconnectome.org. We have had a lot of flux in our data storage infrastructure in the last year+ that has put this on the back burner for our systems architect.

Best,
Jenn

Jan 19, 2021, 6:05:02 PM1/19/21
to HCP-Users, el...@wustl.edu, dmor...@gmail.com