Update to Data Files Available for HCP_MMPv1.0 Parcellation

Glasser, Matthew

Jun 11, 2024, 3:02:06 PMJun 11
to hcp-...@humanconnectome.org

Hi All,

After multiple requests, we are making available some new files for the HCP_MMPv1.0 cortical parcellation (Glasser et al., 2016 Nature):

https://balsa.wustl.edu/sceneFile/mlwnX

This scene file contains a comparison of three variants of the HCP_MMPv1.0 which are from the original semi-automated neuroanatomical method (210P_Orig):

  1. Cortical Areas: https://balsa.wustl.edu/file/D7lLz (HCP_MMP1.0_CA_210P_Orig)
  2. Cortical Areas plus Sensorimotor Subregions: https://balsa.wustl.edu/file/K7PxM (HCP_MMP1.0_SR_210P_Orig)
  3. Cortical Areas plus Sensorimotor SubAreas (intersection between Sensorimotor Subregions and SubAreas): https://balsa.wustl.edu/file/XjZwv (HCP_MMP1.0_SA_210P_Orig)

The recommended variant for general use remains HCP_MMP1.0_CA_210V_MPM (https://balsa.wustl.edu/file/3VLx; or with subcortical structures https://balsa.wustl.edu/file/87B9N), which is expected to be most similar to the future HCP_MMP1.0_CA_1071MSMAll_MPM from all of the successfully processed HCP participants.  We do plan to make MPM versions of all of the above files from the 1071 in the future.

Matt.