access to HCP data

Justine Marsault

Jan 12, 2022, 2:41:11 PM1/12/22
to HCP-Users
in order to gain access to the HCP lifespan dataset, do I need to request access to both the NIMH data archive and the CCF? we got access to the NIMH, which I though was sufficient, but I still don't have access to HCP data.

thanks

Elam, Jennifer

Jan 12, 2022, 3:00:13 PM1/12/22
to Justine Marsault, HCP-Users
Hi Justine,
If you want HCP-YA data (22-35yo), you need to have an account and accept terms on https://db.humanconnectome.org/.

If you want HCP-Development (5-21) or HCP-Aging (36-100+), you need to go through the NDA DUT process for the ABCD/CCF permission group (sounds like you may have applied for the "NDA" permission group).  See the Data Access & Download Instructions for full instructions.

Let me know if you need further guidance.

Best,
Jenn

May 8, 2022, 4:55:05 PM5/8/22
to HCP-Users, el...@wustl.edu, ju.ma...@gmail.com
Hi everyone,  I'm a PhD Student and I tried to download aging data but without success! I do the login on NIMH Data Archive with Login.gov than I selected "Request Access" on Actions button as the guide says but this pop-out box appeared...
unnamed.png
I registered several days ago. Can you help me? How can I get this data?
Best regards

Elam, Jennifer

May 9, 2022, 11:30:19 AM5/9/22
to Federica Santacroce, HCP-Users, ju.ma...@gmail.com